1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Over the holidays, when dealing with a family crisis involving my aging parents.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Meh. It's OK.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Boar's Head EverRoast Chicken. Yum!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One daughter. Four years old and giving me a run for my money.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. I'm a fun person and a great friend. At least I think so. You probably should ask someone else. ;)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I used to, when I was younger. Not as much anymore.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No. They were removed when I was nine.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hmmm. You know, I used to be very adventurous. Then I broke my back jumping off a cliff into a river (on a guided rafting trip). Since then I've been much more careful. And, I'm the only mom my daughter has. So I think I'm going to have to say no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't really have a favorite. Lately I've been eating Kashi cereals.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
We don't wear shoes with strings here in Florida. Sandals and flip flops when out of the house. Barefoot inside.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I know I am. I have faced a great deal of adversity in my life. And I'm still standing.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Pretty much any variety of peanut butter and chocolate.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I can be really rigid about certain things. Need to learn to be more flexible.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Aunt Mona. She was a very special presence in my life.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Not letting my four year-old daughter push my buttons.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not. Never wear shoes when I'm writing. Comfort first!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
My Kashi cereal.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of the crickets we keep to feed my child's pet toad.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The ocean. And lavender.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
I don't get all riled up about politics. I have my views. They are strong. I do not care to discuss them. I vote and live my life.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
If money were no object, both! We used to go to the mountains every summer and it was glorious. I now live in Florida because I love the beach. I'd love to spend half the year at each.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yep. And they are a major PITA. But my eye doctor told me laser surgery would be a waste of money. Said I'd just be trading one pair of glasses for another. Nice.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Well, since I'm on a low sodium diet now (doctor's orders), I can't eat many of my favorite foods. I think listing them would make me depressed.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings, but only if they are realistic.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I live in Florida. By choice. I think that answers this one.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Neither. I love Pilates. And walking.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer. I never watch television anymore. I have very limited free time, and I choose to spend it reading or writing.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just finished Teaching Kids To Be Good People by Annie Fox, M.Ed.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Huh? What are those? ;)
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Don't really have one. My tastes are wide and eclectic.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
I believe I have covered that one.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Beige with green trim.
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
So there you are. You may have known some of these things, but I'm sure you learned something. Now, if you are a blogger, go write your 48 things post!