It was not warm enough (for a change) for SB's favorite activity, water play. But she still wanted to bring out the noodles hubby bought her over the weekend.
No, not pasta. I'm talking about those long, skinny foam things that miraculously hold you up in the pool. We didn't have a pool, so I tried to get creative in thinking of ways we could enjoy them.
- We had a sword fight with them.
- We used them like jump ropes.
- We rode them like horses.
- We hit a ball around the deck with them.
- We turned them in to hats.